Damage Indicators Script is a Minecraft Addon version developed by ToroCraft that allows players to display the level of damage and health bars for characters.
With Damage Indicators Script, all damage values received or created will be displayed in a specific number for objects. At the same time, the health bar also appears in the upper left corner of the player. Customization options are also provided to change the color of the amount of damage or how the health bar displays (Compact or Standard).
Damage Indicators Script on Minecraft 1.8 and Minecraft 1.7.10 gives you the feeling that Minecraft is a real RPG role-playing game that can show the health of any mob or mob you are attacking. This Minecraft addon has many options and supports several Minecraft servers to display the player’s health bar.
Besides, Damage Indicators also help you monitor the health of enemies. You can see precisely the effects on those mobs. This addon is especially useful against new mobs.
The amount of damage done will show up as numbers, soar, and disappear (similar to MMORPGs). The target’s remaining health is displayed in the upper left corner of the screen. Not only shows the damage caused by the player, but the addon also displays the damage that monsters cause to each other or to other creatures (in the picture, Zombie is chasing Villager).
Also, you can customize the font color, HP bar display style, etc. in the addon section of the addon.
- Will display the name of the entity if any, otherwise it will identify the entity
- Works on a multiplayer server
- Automatically resize to fit multiple screen sizes
- Will work with bedrock version 1.10+ on Windows 10 or Android with script enabled (via BlockLauncher and similar)
How to install Damage Indicators Addon
- Install Minecraft Forge on your computer.
- Navigate to the folder containing the Minecraft game.
- On Windows, open Run from the Start menu, enter% appdata%, and click Run.
- On Mac Open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go> Library on the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and find Minecraft.
- Put the addon you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Addons folder.
- After opening the Minecraft game, click the Addons button to see the Addons installed and use them.
Enjoy the game and amazing features of GraveStone Script / Addon (1.9. & 1.10).