Gravity Gun is an epic item added to the Minecraft by the Gravity Gun ModPE. I am sure you will love this mod. Gravity Gun and GUI Mod will allow you to carry and lift your mobs according to your desire. Also, you can use such a mod to catch the mobs as well as launch them in the directions that you are facing. Wow! So perfect, right?
How does this mob work?
The Gravity Gun needs to be obtained first if you want to use the mod. Just type one of the commands below. Also, these commands can be used for launching and holding the distance of the Gravity Gun.
The recommended commands
- /GravityGun get – used for adding Gravity Gun into the Inventory
- /GravityGun setDistance (int) – used for setting the hold distance of the Gravity Gun
- /GravityGun setRange (int) – setting the Gravity Gun range
- /GravityGun setGuiTrans (int) – used to set the transparency of the Gravity GUI
- /GravityGun setPower (int) – used for setting the launched distance of the Gravity Gun
- /GravityGun setPPSpeed (int) – used for pushing or pulling the Gravity Gun speed
- /GravityGun setGuiSize (int) – setting the size of the Gravity GUI
- /GravityGun setGuiHd (bool) – used for setting the Gravity GUI type
Check out: Admin Panel V4 NBT Commands
Whenever you would like to use the Gravity Gun, just tap on any mob that you want to lift. And then tap on it one more time to launch it. In case you need to drop the entity, just switch the active Hotbar slot.
Some signs used in the mod
How to install this mod?
To get the mod installed, you are required to install the BlockLauncher first. After that, you can follow these instructions.
First, download the mod
Second, let’s import it with the BlockLauncher.
Third, restart the BlockLauncher before starting playing the game.
In conclusion, you have just got all the major details about the Gravity Gun and GUI Mod for Android. How do you feel now? Are you interested in the mod? If yes, let’s experience it right away!